£24,000 - £40,000 DOE
• Working with/reporting to the Print Manager
• Downloading, preflighting and assessing artwork
• Assembling, imposing and proofing print ready files, pre-press workflow and imposition software knowledge is a must – with Prinergy & Preps.
• Experience of Adobe In-design, Pitstop etc XMPie, InSight and FTP software will be an advantage.
• Issuing and scheduling design workloads
• The candidate should have good working knowledge of the Major Graphics Packages – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. The candidate will also be required to work with Mac Mail, Excel, Word and Tharstern MIS.
• Must be self-reliant, have the ability to self-manage & work unsupervised, build personal schedules based on production requirements and report this back to production and sales teams.
• He/She should be able to demonstrate excellent customer facing skills, with the ability to inform, educate and liaise with the customer base
• Must be flexible, as some weekend work may required