£Neg dep on exp
My client provide expert Machine Tool solutions and ongoing sales support to global customers in a variety of industries. They offer quality standard and bespoke manufactured tools regrinding service, all from our modern production facility in the West Midlands.
My clients UK Internal Sales department work closely together, calling on their individual strengths to support ongoing projects and to help proactively manage the many sales calls, quotes and orders received each week.
If like them you believe in putting your customers first, have a desire to find the right tooling solution by applying your technical cutting tool knowledge, understanding of engineering combined with commercial awareness I want to hear from you.
• Experience working on service for CNC Machine Tools is ideal
• Strong background in a similar metalworking role
• Undertaken an engineering apprenticeship, studied to NVQ Level 3 or have significant industrial experience
• Confident personality who works well with others
• Good standard of IT, to include use of MS Office products
• Good communicator and problem solver
• Service minded, commercially astute with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to multi-task and proritise effectively
• Proven customer service skills
Contact Craig Smith: