Area Sales Manager
Circa £25,000 - OTE £30,000
Our client is an Internet lead generation expert, which has enjoyed year on year growth and success. A pioneer in pay-for-performance marketing and lead generation, with an unsurpassed reputation for quality and integrity.
Purpose of the Role:
Identifying home improvement companies to join the network of approved installers, Handling in-bound enquiries, selling our services on the phone and converting prospects into active accounts. Management of existing and new accounts thereafter, identify new opportunities of network growth through cold calling and e-marketing.
- Managing the performance of the area to build and maintain installer and lead potential
- Network member recruitment
- Proactive B2B sales prospecting
- Oversee & process account applications
- Account retention and development
- Account Administration
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium term business plans.
- Effectively manage the relationship between the supplier and the company.
- React effectively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant company sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future company products.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare and deliver reports each month in a defined format to the sales manager.
- To undertake all training as required by the company to develop the role as required.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role
- Sales experience of selling in a B2B environment
- Proactive prospecting approach and a can do attitude
- Excellent telephone manor
- Be IT Literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload
Contact Emma Ingham:
0161 443 0016
Our specialist advisors
Senior Engineering Consultant
Direct Mail & Print Consultant