£40,000 - £50,000 (+ Benefits)
My client is a leading multi-million-pound global chemical manufacturer who are looking to appoint an UK Account Manager to work alongside some of their major accounts selling to end users.
• Identify customer requirements and provide technical solutions through the promotion of a range of products.
• Develop and support business relationships with purchasing agents and laboratory personal based at manufacturing sites
• Develop account plans and product launch tactics in line with business strategies, including Key Account Plans and sales literature
• Provide accurate sales forecasts. Keep updated market intelligence in their area, including non-customers
• Be the sales lead to manage customer complaints
• Report customer interactions including commercial, marketing and technical information. Become the technical and commercial authority at customers
• Liaise regularly with Principals and suppliers ensuring knowledge of supply, logistics and detailed knowledge of products.
• Attendance of industry exhibitions, trade fairs and seminars.
• The successful candidate must be North West, North East or Yorkshire based
• The successful candidate must have a Science related degree in either Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science.
• 4+ years sales experience within Chemical manufacturing
• Strong career stability
Contact Kelly Kehoe: