Silk Screen Printer (CS2384)
£Neg dep on exp
My client specialise in promotional, retail and workwear clothing. They take fresh, leading edge design and marry it to the best clothing available to make some truly awesome garments. Everything they do is about quality of the finished product.
As a silk screen printer you’ll be doing way more than just printing clothes. In fact, silk screen printing is just one of the many fantastic production methods that they use to create their products.
You’ll be involved with everything from screen printing carousels, vinyl cutters, large format printers and even the very latest in direct-to-garment printing. You’ll be using a host of machines to apply both customer designs and their own to an assortment of different garment types and styles.
- Previous experience as a ScreenPrinters required for this role.
- Experience of using silk screen printing equipment, either manual or automatic.
- Familiar with stencil production.
- Experience mixing and preparing inks.
- Solid understanding and ability to use computers and other IT related equipment.
- Manual dexterity through working previously in a hands-on environment.
- Be skilled in equipment maintenance or willing to train to be able to do so.
- Good eyesight and impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good basic arithmetic skills.
Contact Wayne Tyson:
0161 443 0041
Our specialist advisors
Business Development Director
Senior Engineering Consultant
Direct Mail & Print Consultant
Machine Tools and Tooling Consultant
Specialist Engineering Consultant
Flexible & Rigid Packaging Consultant
Business Development Manager
Dedicated Administrator & HR Manager