£Neg dep on exp
• Working in the London area based out of their factory Surrey
• Installation of illuminated and non-illuminated Signs, Glass manifestation and digital wall coverings.
• To join the dynamic team of installers for a prestigious set of clients mainly in the London area.
• Electrical qualifications essential
• Experience of working at Customer premises and on site installation work.
• Relevant experience may also include Installing illuminated and non-illuminated Signage, wallpapers, window graphics, large format prints, exhibitions & build, Retail, shop-fit & signage, hoardings, museum graphics, lighting, and bespoke signs & graphics.
• Core hours 8:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday (Installer hours are generally starting at 6.am to get to site for 8am so the installer needs to live at a commutable distance from the company – they have previously stipulated not more than half an hour)
• This role mainly consists of installation of physical signage, illuminated Signage, Graphics and wallpaper on customers premises.
• They are seeking an Installer with electrical qualifications to 17th or 18th edition.
• CSCS card Required, ideally Blue or Gold.
• Other skill cards useful to the role – SSSTS or equivalent, IPAF and PASMA, First aid, Asbestos, Harness inspection & use.
• Monthly Overtime payable (lots available), contributory pension scheme, free life insurance and long term sickness cover etc. (having achieved probation period)
Contact Craig Smith: