Sales Manager – WT3327
starting salary c. £open depending on experience + bonus/commission + car + pension + health
Our client is a high-quality commercial print company established for over 75 years.
Forming part of a group of companies, their product range is diverse and the business financially stable.
They are looking for a Sales Manager who can progress to the role of Sales Director upon achieving agreed KPIs.
A key requirement is to find someone who can effect change and influence the culture of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high achiever in selling B2/B3 Commercial Print incl. small format digital print.
- Good mix of end-user customers and strong relationships.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Leader who will drive sales and profitability and lead by example.
- High energy, enthusiastic.
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Ability to develop new markets.
- Technically well grounded.
Contact Wayne Tyson:
0161 443 0041
Our specialist advisors
Business Development Director
Senior Engineering Consultant
Direct Mail & Print Consultant
Machine Tools and Tooling Consultant
Specialist Engineering Consultant
Flexible & Rigid Packaging Consultant
Business Development Manager
Dedicated Administrator & HR Manager