Production Manager – Large Format Digital – M4 Corridor – £45k – £50k (SK3329)
A brand-new position for an innovative, high quality Large Format Print business has just become available.
This is a business with over forty years’ experience in the trade and they’ve built an excellent reputation in that time.
That reputation is in no small part due to their continuous investment policy which has helped position them as a market leader at the cutting edge of technology.
They also pride themselves on their commitment to client service and take time to understand the what their customers are trying to achieve.
The Production Manager is a key member of the team, involved in the production planning stage as well as production control and supervision.
- oversee the production process
- ensure that the production is cost effective
- decide what resources are required
- draft a timescale for the job
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- have input into the selection and maintenance of equipment
- monitor product standards and implement quality control programmes
- liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- supervise and motivate a team of workers
- review worker performance
- identify training needs.
- planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process
- the ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems
- the capacity to grasp concepts easily
- attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients
- the ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet deadlines
- the ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
Contact Wayne Tyson:
0161 443 0041
Our specialist advisors
Business Development Director
Senior Engineering Consultant
Direct Mail & Print Consultant
Machine Tools and Tooling Consultant
Specialist Engineering Consultant
Flexible & Rigid Packaging Consultant
Business Development Manager
Dedicated Administrator & HR Manager