Product Development & Marketing Manager (LE2075)
c. £45k depending on experience + bonus etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a technologically advanced flexible packaging converter/ printer in the UK as they move into the next stage of their development. You will be instrumental in helping to grow the business in new and existing markets, working alongside the directors/ owners of the company. You will be instrumental in helping to grow the business in new and existing markets, working alongside the directors/ owners of the company.
Product Development and Marketing Manager – Flexible Packaging – UK – Salary c. £45k DOE –
+ bonus + pension
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work alongside the sales/commercial director to generate new business within the UK.
- Assist with marketing campaigns using various platforms.
- The selected individual will be developing new customer opportunities, throughout the UK. Developing leads, booking, and attending trials along with other technical help from the team.
- Introduce your existing contacts to our companies USP’s to develop long lasting relationships and build our customer portfolio.
Requirement skills/ experience:
- A proven track record of success with developing sales within the flexible packaging market.
- Ideally 3-4 years’, (more beneficial), experience in a sales role in the flexible packaging industry, with a proven history of establishing and maintaining relationships.
- Flexible packaging technical experience and knowledge, including print processes, barrier properties of various films and various formats including, stand up pouches, sleeves, and sachets etc.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Be able to demonstrate resilience, drive and have a focus on delivering results.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivation, a high level of integrity and a solid work ethic are required.
- Possess a strong proficiency with computers including experience with excel, word, outlook, experience with CRM system beneficial but not required.
- This position requires excellent prospecting, and people skills along with technical competence of our products.
- Possess a full UK driving license.
Contact Lee Everett:
0161 443 0007
Our specialist advisors
Senior Engineering Consultant
Direct Mail & Print Consultant