£Neg dep on exp
Key Account Manager (Direct Mail)
£Neg dep on exp
Due to tremendous growth my client has an opening for a creative minded Key Account Manager with experience in Direct Mail.
• Work through their management information system (optimus), to generate quotes, book jobs, raise PO’s and keep client information updated
• Look for opportunities to increase revenue and margin
• Meeting with key client in accordance with the account plan to deepen the relationship, cross and up sell and make sure we are aligned with their current and future needs
• Set up jobs.
• Book into schedule, give PO and set up job folders, plus costing spreadsheets, instruction sheets for fulfilment, job sheets.
• Brief Admin Assist/print/production on campaigns and anything else required to accurately fulfil and dispatch campaigns.
• Proof all jobs and ensure all double checks are done on data/fulfilment/print.
• Advise clients and order in any packaging required for client campaigns.
• Quality check throughout the print and fulfilment of campaigns. Provide client aftercare
• Prepare final costs for invoicing and make sure that customers pay for services received on time and according to agreed terms.
• Working in partnership with colleagues and other internal teams to ensure that customers get a good service and the company operates efficiently
• Keeping up to date with company’s products and services so that they can be fully explained to customers
• Must have experience in the Direct Mail or postal industry or both
• In-depth understanding of account management and customer service
• Ability to work effectively with and manage team members
• Must be familiar with general computer use and skilled enough for day to day use
• Data systems and excel spreadsheets
Contact Craig Smith: