Field Sales Engineer (LE3187)
c. £42k + bonus (OTE £52k) + company car + other benefits
Location: East Anglia and Surrounding areas (Suffolk, Norfolk, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire,
Northamptonshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and North London)
- My client is looking for a high-quality individual to help continue their excellent sales growth in the UK.
- The role will include working within varied industries including Automotive, Food, Water, Steel and Pharmaceutical.
- You will be actively looking at achieving growth in customers and the company’s wide product range.
- In some products the company are Market leader while in others they are just entering markets and are looking to achieve massive growth potentials.
- You will be allocated a mix of OEM and End-user customers to manage within the area.
- You will also have an active strategy to increase this customer base.
- The role is very varied which hopefully makes it interesting and challenging for the correct person.
- One of the main focus areas at the moment is IO-Link and helping customers start the process of achieving Industry 4.0 type manufacturing.
- Full product training would be provided.
- Ideally educated to a graduate level, minimum of ONC/HNC is required, you should possess a sound electrical knowledge, preferably enhanced through practical experience in industry.
- A knowledge of some of the following would be preferred: Sensors – PLC’s – Networking – Vision products – Process products – Condition monitoring – Safety Products – Industrial software – Automation – IO-link.
- 3 years field sales experience is preferred but not a necessity for someone with the right technical skills who has a desire to come into a field sales role.
- Innovative, positive attitude and tenacity are essential attributes along with a desire to develop and learn.
- You will also need commercial awareness, self-motivation and the determination to succeed.
- Good technical skills and strong sales ability will make you successful in this role.
- A friendly inquisitive nature is a must as is a strong will to drive their products into the market.
- You should have a genuine interest in Automation and keep abreast of new technologies and ideas.
Contact Abbie Morrison:
0161 443 0064
Our specialist advisors
Business Development Director
Senior Engineering Consultant
Direct Mail & Print Consultant
Machine Tools and Tooling Consultant
Specialist Engineering Consultant
Flexible & Rigid Packaging Consultant
Business Development Manager
Dedicated Administrator & HR Manager