External Sales Engineer (LE3151)
£35k - £40k depending on experience
Location: Home Based – Covering the area of the North West of England (M6 corridor – Preston, Manchester, Liverpool, Crewe, Stafford, North Wales) M62 corridor west of Leeds
- To promote sales of the company’s product ranges to potential, new and existing customers in the area.
- To maintain and increase business levels within the existing customer base.
- To liaise with Managers and Staff at HQ as necessary to maximize sales opportunities.
- To submit customer visit reports to sales management.
- To arrange and support local activities (incl. exhibitions, in-house presentations and technical days).
- Typically qualified to City & Guilds IVQ Technician Diploma, IVQ Advanced Diploma, BTEC National Certificate/Diploma, ONC or OND in Electronics with relevant industry background knowledge in absence of a formal qualification.
- You are likely to already have experience in an on the road sales role for a small/medium manufacturing or distribution company, including broadline distribution or high service distribution, and possess proven customer service skills.
- You can make pragmatic and valuable decisions and be able to work with the minimum of supervision in line with established policies and procedures.
- You can demonstrate good communication and organisational skills and have a good level of computer literacy.
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone
- 22 days pa annual leave with additional days for long service
- Non-contributory Pension (up to 8% of salary employer contribution)
- Funded private medical insurance and Employee assistance programme
Contact Abbie Morrison:
0161 443 0064
Our specialist advisors
Business Development Director
Senior Engineering Consultant
Direct Mail & Print Consultant
Machine Tools and Tooling Consultant
Specialist Engineering Consultant
Flexible & Rigid Packaging Consultant
Business Development Manager
Dedicated Administrator & HR Manager