Circa £40,000 (flexible dep on experience) plus good bonus and benefits
My client are a globally established tooling manufacturer world leading products in selected areas. They can offer many opportunities throughout their business and global network with proactive career planning ensuring recognition and growth.
They are seeking an Applications Specialist for the South East of the UK to work as part of a team who implement the very best ways to give their customers the highest possible standards of service and drive results in the department.
• You will work as a technical expert supporting the sales team in offering the very best tooling solutions to meet their needs.
• Working to help customers reduce their costs and improve their productivity and quality by applying product expertise for both the End User and the distributor network.
• You will work both remotely and within customer premises – ensuring products are correctly implemented and well secured to prevent future conversion.
• You will support Account Managers and, whilst this role does not involve cold calling or sales targets, you will be expected to identify opportunities to promote the business and it’s product range where possible
• Applicants must be based in the South East of the UK and willing to travel across the patch as needed.
• You must have excellent technical knowledge and experience with a range of different cutting tools.
• In addition, you must have outstanding communication skills both written and spoken.
Contact Craig Smith: