Circa £40,000 (flexible dep on experience) plus good bonus and benefits.
My client are a globally established tooling manufacturer with world leading products in selected areas. They can offer many opportunities throughout their business and global network with proactive career planning ensuring recognition and growth. They are currently recruiting for a Cutting Tool Account Manager within the South of the UK to help in driving a team of engineers to implement the very best ways to give customers the highest possible standards of service and department results.
• The role involves working alongside a number of Applications Engineers and, as a team, you will provide the ultimate customer experience. It will be your responsibility to ensure that your customers receive the very best experience possible.
• Working remotely for a portion of the week, you will also visit customers to ensure activity is co-ordinated, projects are met timely and to an excellent standard and that also the customers are more than satisfied with the service they receive.
• You will ensure that the appropriate strategies are defined and implemented for individual customers across all sectors and you will review results, conduct meetings and co-ordinate corrective procedures for the future if ever needed.
• Applicants must be based in the South of the UK and willing to travel across the patch as needed.
• This will suit an analytical, conscientious and self-motivated individual with a great passion for excellent customer service and strong knowledge of the cutting tool industry.
• In addition, you must have outstanding communication skills both written and spoken.
• This role would suit someone who lives close to a motorway network enabling them to move across the patch with ease.
• The role requires organisational skills and will suit someone who is data driven yet able to communicate diplomatically and clearly.
Contact Craig Smith: