Circa 35k + bonus +car allowance
Yorkshire & the Humber
Geared Motors Specialist
• The position will involve the day to day running of a very active and successful sales area looking after a varied and mixed customer base including OEM’s, End User’s and Distributors.
• Reporting to the Northern Regional Manager the ideal candidate will have proven experience from within the power transmission industry ideally of selling Geared Motors plus associated product such as Inverters and Servo Drives. The candidate will be able to demonstrate both strong customer relationship skills as well as pro-active selling skills and knowledge.
• A strong technical background with a good understanding of concepts such as power, speed and torque are essential, ideally with some form of formal qualification such as ONC/HNC in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering. A good understanding of motor control including Inverter Drives would be of significant benefit although not essential
• The role will primarily focus on sales of Geared Motors to both new and existing accounts plus there will be significant crossover involving the support of sales of other company products such as inverters, servo’s, Industrial Gears and Service. Whilst the role is a home based position working under one’s own initiative an ability to work as an active team member offering support and assistance to other colleagues is vital. The ideal candidate will live ‘on patch’ or very close.
• Both technical and sales training will be given where necessary both at the Head Office in the UK and in Europe