£45,000 - £50,000 (+ Benefits)
The Company: My client is a leading multi-million-pound UK Chemical Distributor who are looking to appoint an Area Sales Manager to work alongside some of their major principals as well as creating new business prospects to build the turnover for the Midlands and Ireland area.
• Identify customer requirements and provide technical solutions through the promotion of a range of products.
• Develop and support business relationships with purchasing agents and laboratory personal based at manufacturing sites
• Develop account plans and product launch tactics in line with business strategies, including Key Account Plans and sales literature
• Provide accurate sales forecasts. Keep updated market intelligence in their area, including non-customers
• Be the sales lead to manage customer complaints
• Report customer interactions including commercial, marketing and technical information. Become the technical and commercial authority at customers
• Liaise regularly with Principals and suppliers ensuring knowledge of supply, logistics and detailed knowledge of products.
• Attendance of industry exhibitions, trade fairs and seminars.
• Proven sales background
• The successful must have a strong Technical understanding of the Coatings industry
• Science related degree is desirable
Contact Kelly Kehoe: