Up to £55k
• My client has a great opportunity for a confident, customer focused sales person, to join their motivated team as an account manager
• Develop profitable sales, optimise share of customer spend and maintain a portfolio of high potential customers.
• Manage the customer relationship with target customers to increase profitability and achieve targets in line with the company sales strategy.
• Establish initial contact for prospective customers and customers with low spend with The Company, build strong relationships with decision makers using the relevant approach to achieve approved supplier status.
• Interact with Sales advisor team and develop action plans for all customers within their portfolio based on customer needs, market share, profitability and potential to increase sales.
• Lead negotiations with potential and existing customers to determine price structures, contract terms and payment conditions.
• Conduct high value added tasks with the customer including facilitating and delivering training for their sales teams to provide wider product awareness and market knowledge to increase sales.
• Establish opportunities for customer facing time, develop sales of complete product range and apply pricing methods to increase profitability.
• Maintain and update CRM after each contact and visit to provide accurate customer and market information for all other business functions to utilise.
• Bi-annually review customer portfolio segmentation, potential, current spend of customer and classification to increase sales and meet customer needs. Prepare prospect evaluation according to agreed targets.
• Sales and Customer Service principles – including negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
• Market, customers, competitors, suppliers and market trends.
• Industrial Packaging Products knowledge
• Managing customer portfolio margin
• Company Product and Service Range
• Self-Management principles including delivering against deadlines.
• PC literate and extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Project, Visio and Power Point.
Contact Kellie Everett: