The Complete Recruitment Solution For Your Business
At Key we pride ourselves on doing a full search and selection process. Below is an outline as to what you can expect by working with the consultants here at Key Recruitment.
- Headhunting – We actively headhunt within the market place using our dedicated resource team. More often than not this results in finding the ideal candidate as the candidates that are best in their class are usually already working for a competitor and not necessarily actively looking for a new role.
- Networking – Having been within the sectors for nearly 25 years we have a huge number of existing contacts who we speak to on a regular basis and who may be interested themselves or be able to refer/recommend other relevant candidates to us.
- Advertising – We use a number of different media to attract candidates to the latest positions. We advertise on Monster, Jobsite, Total Jobs, and specialist trade websites such as Print Week, Ozzle, LinkedIN, and our own website
- Initial interviews – Once we have spoken to the candidates and received a CV we then go through a full registration and interview so to determine if they are suitable for the position and if your company and the role is suitable for them.
- CV’s – You should expect to receive approximately 5-6 candidates (this is an average figure) from candidates who have given their permission for their details to be sent. We can assure you if any candidate is not suitable you will not receive their CV.
- Client Interviews – refer to our Interview Techniques page; or should you wish to conduct your interviews offsite at our company premises, please see our Interview Facilities page.
- Offer – Once you have decided on which candidate you would like to offer the position to you need to act quickly with regards to giving them something in writing. You will already know from, the consultant, the salary expectations for each candidate. Candidate’s will want to review the offer in writing over a period of 24/48 hours and then hand in their notice (this will not happen unless they have something physical from you – this can be in email format and then sent via post).
At each stage of the process we keep you informed of any positive or negative feedback so that you are aware what the candidates’ views are towards your business and the role.
We do our best to make sure the whole process goes as smoothly as possible as we believe it is our responsibility and duty to be an extension of your business and recruit the right candidate for the position.
You can also work exclusively with Key which many of our clients prefer. This option will be discussed on an individual basis and the level of service required can be design around your needs. For full details please contact us so we can advise correctly with regards to your requirements.
As part of the dedicated service we provide, the consultants at Key will always help you through the process. We may have a vested interest in placing people with you, but we’ve always taken the long term view that getting it right is more important and ultimately more profitable than getting a quick win. For more help and advice on this and any other part of the recruitment process, please give us a call today on 0161 443 0000.