Key HR Consultancy – Human Resources Support and Solutions
As one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies in your specialist industry, here at Key Recruitment, we aim to uphold our enviable reputation by delivering a comprehensive solutions approach, working with our clients throughout the entire recruitment process and beyond…
Driven by this aim, we have developed Key HR Consultancy – a division of Key Recruitment that provides in-house, fully qualified, HR support services and solutions.
As a forward thinking employer ourselves, that invests in employee development, we speak from experience when we say we do understand how important it is to manage HR processes effectively, thus maximising a company’s ability to achieve their business goals.
Key HR Consultancy offers advice and support on the following issues:
- HR Induction
- Employee Handbook Templates
- HR Policy Templates
- Employee Engagement
- Managing Holiday and Sickness Absence
- Discipline and Grievance Procedures
- Terminating Employment Procedures
- Divisional Manager Procedures and Guidelines
Why Choose Key HR Consultancy?
- Client Support – By taking advantage of our support services and solutions, you will be able to conduct internal HR duties with an improved understanding and confidence in HR methods and processes.
- Business Support – You will receive dedicated, bespoke advice meaning that your working practices will be updated and proven tools, ideas and best practices can be utilised to resolve business HR issues.
- Immediate and Continual Return on Investment – With new processes in place or up to date information to hand, our clients can effectively implement new strategies, including identification and achievement of company goals and objectives.
- Introduction of New Professional Standards – By consulting your dedicated advisor, who is an Associate Member of the CIPD and holds a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management and Development, professional standards will be upheld at all times.
Key HR Consultancy will take the time to understand your requirements, enabling us to effectively manage your HR needs.
Please contact our advisor, Kay Donegan Associate CIPD (BA Hons. MSc) on 0161 443 4983 if you have any specific requirements or would just like to know more about our HR support services and solutions.