Technical Specialist (CS2865)
The Company: My client are a lubricant manufacturer.
- This is a customer facing technical role providing first class technical engineering and product support and advice to the commercial sales team and a diverse customer base which includes the provision of product recommendations and support, lubrication surveys, engineering equipment projects, condition monitoring services.
- Reporting to the Technical Services Manager the role would involve working closely with the Industrial Division management team which includes Sales, Marketing & Product Management and Research & Development
- The application of technically advanced products into specialised markets supports the sales of general grades, provides higher contribution and gives security to the customer / supplier relationship.
- The management of these products from design to sales, customer technical support and market development requires developed skills, knowledge and experience.
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer / Industrial Chemist / Applications Engineer or equivalent experience combined with strong applications knowledge and good experience in a Customer facing engineering role.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing industry, specialising in metalworking which preferably will have been in a ‘customer facing’ role including a level of commercial responsibility and with an understanding of ‘lubrication’ management.
- A demonstrated understanding of manufacturing practices, procedures and engineering principles aligned to the maintenance of plant and equipment across many industry types.
- Outgoing personality with proven interpersonal skills. An excellent communicator at all levels, commercially astute and computer literate to an ‘above average’ standard.
Please send your CV on a completely confidential basis to Chris Slack at Key Recruitment UK Ltd. I am an industry specialist consultant working solely within the Construction/ Technical Engineering sector.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Call: +44 (0) 161 443 0076 ; Fax: +44 (0) 161 443 0039
Write: Key House, 15/16 The Embankment, Emery Park, Vale Road, Heaton Mersey, Stockport, SK4 3GN, England.
Contact Abbie Morrison:
0161 443 0064
Our specialist advisors
Business Development Director
Direct Mail & Print Consultant
Machine Tools and Tooling Consultant
Recruitment Consultant - Labels & Capital Equipment
Controls & Instrumentation Consultant
Technical Engineering Consultant
Flexible & Rigid Packaging Consultant
Business Development Manager
Business Development Executive