Sales Engineer (JR2835)
£negotiable depending on experience
The Company: My client is a market leading systems integrator that specialises in turnkey solutions and systems for a variety of applications in the oil and gas, process, petrochemical and environmental industries.
Location – Staffordshire
- Identifying clients’ requirements and developing detailed engineered proposals for products and solutions.
- Transferring client information into a commercial and technical bid/proposal.
- Take ownership of and develop a business area within the sales department.
- Reviewing technical documentation.
- Responding to customer questions.
- Production of technical quotations.
- Lead and undertake client meetings.
- Liaise with company Engineers and purchasing department to produce quotations.
- Development of technical concepts.
- Produce Sales reports.
- Identify potential leads / develop relationships with clients in order to further the company’s sales pipeline.
- Promote the company through a dedicated, helpful and proactive relationship with existing and future customers.
- Attending conferences and exhibitions.
- Working in accordance with ISO 9001 standards.
- Assisting with marketing and other promotional activities.
- Minimum of a HNC in an Engineering-related qualification (or working towards this qualification).
- First class communication and presentation skills and ability to work within a team.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the automation and control industry, preferably supporting the oil / gas industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness.
- Willingness to take ownership / responsibility of a particular business area and develop it.
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office programmes.
- Approachable and trustworthy.
- 5 years’ experience of working in the UK Gas / Petrochemical industry.
- Process / Instrumentation, analysis, analysers, gas chromatography exposure.
- Full clean driving licence and own transport.
Please send your CV on a completely confidential basis to James Russell at Key Recruitment UK Ltd. I am an industry specialist consultant working solely within the Controls & Instrumentation sector.
Email: email@example.com; Call: +44 (0) 161 443 0059; Fax: +44 (0) 161 443 0039
Write: Key House, 15/16 The Embankment, Emery Park, Vale Road, Heaton Mersey, Stockport, SK4 3GN, England.
Contact James Russell:
0161 443 0059
Our specialist advisors
Business Development Director
Direct Mail & Print Consultant
Machine Tools and Tooling Consultant
Recruitment Consultant - Labels & Capital Equipment
Controls & Instrumentation Consultant
Technical Engineering Consultant
Corrugated, Cartons & Raw Materials Consultant
Flexible & Rigid Packaging Consultant
Business Development Manager
Business Development Executive