Key Account Manager (Industrial Instrumentation) – PW2866
£45,000 - £50,000
Location: South East based company – can be based anywhere in UK (International travel required)
The Company: My client is a market leader in pressure, temperature and level measurement technology
- Managing large company accounts for the company’s Industrial Instruments department and building relationships with key personnel (new as well as existing).
- Proactively arranging meetings with all influencers and decision makers within your customers to retain and develop business in all areas of the company’s capability.
- Develop and implement Account Plans for each customer.
- Hold regular business reviews with customers.
- Working closely with internal company functions to provide the highest level of customer service to these accounts; building mutual respect partnerships with all relevant contacts.
- Monitoring and positively influencing all appropriate KPI’s to ensure mutual success for the company and for the customers.
- Proactively manage their sales and internal purchase pricing to ensure the business is profitable.
- Maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
- Support the investigation and resolution of issues and queries raised by your customers; taking full ownership in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
- Proactively manage customised stock holding for your customers where appropriate.
- Support the company and Agent Partner sales team to ensure that they are focused on the success of the product range and actively play their part to achieve the overall UPG sales target.
- Assist in the annual planning of purchases and sales of individual product groups within the UPG product range and agree corresponding area sales targets by product in association with the respective General Sales Managers.
- Be a focal point within the company for all UPG special pricing, technical and commercial issues.
- Be responsible for the training of UPG products to all relevant and Agent Partner personnel.
- Be responsible for the launch of new UPG products.
- Be responsible for maintaining an electronic database of UPG competitors relevant to the UK and Irish markets
- Collate and distribute product, market and application information as appropriate.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Specialist, and within agreed budgets, be responsible for direct marketing of the UPG product range through relevant exhibitions, press releases, direct mail; and if necessary, direct advertising.
- Work with the General Sales Manager on other projects and assignments where appropriate.
- Experienced Key Account Manager within the Industrial Instrumentation, Industrial Automation, Engineering or Manufacturing sectors.
- Proven track record of growing business within major OEM accounts.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and working to KPI’s.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Must have a proactive sales and customer driven mind-set.
- Must possess outstanding communication and organisational skills.
- A CRM advocate.
- Must have the ability to gain a deep understanding of their products and services.
- Must work with integrity.
- Wishing to develop their career working with a global company that can demonstrate development opportunities.
- IT literacy is essential.
- Willingness to travel as this is a UK and Ireland role (which would also require occasional travel to Germany and Poland).
- Must be excited by the prospect.
- Pension and healthcare plan
Please send your CV on a completely confidential basis to Anna Gale at Key Recruitment UK Ltd. I am an industry specialist consultant working solely within the Drives, Controls & Instrumentation sector.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Call: +44 (0) 161 443 0006; Fax: +44 (0) 161 443 0039
Write: Key House, 15/16 The Embankment, Emery Park, Vale Road, Heaton Mersey, Stockport, SK4 3GN, England.
Contact Anna Gale:
Senior Print Consultant
0161 443 0006
Our specialist advisors
Business Development Director
Direct Mail & Print Consultant
Machine Tools and Tooling Consultant
Recruitment Consultant - Labels & Capital Equipment
Technical Engineering Consultant
Flexible & Rigid Packaging Consultant
Business Development Manager
Business Development Executive